> >> Now, we know how 'hard' Norman Dunbar works ;-)
> Not for much longer - I'm being 'got rid of' due to the fact that
I've been
> working very hard to get thing running correctly, automated and
scripted.
> Now that it is all done, I've been told so "s*d off" because "we
don't need
> you now - as it is all just working!". Gratitude eh ?
Sadly, often the case :-((

> >> I wonder what other "evil" people are on this list!!! (Cue Darren
> >> Branagh no doubt...)
> Just remember who suggested Pointer Pranks ..... :o)
Oh yes, forgot about those. But who wrote most of them???

(Anyone who doesn't know what we are on about, Norman and I wrote some
routines for pointer environment some years ago which did annoying
things like randomly zap programs into the button frame, or pick a
random job to the top, or other pointer environment specific jokes)

--
Dilwyn Jones