On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:45:25 +0100, Wolfgang Lenerz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmm, "Dilwyn of Wales" somehow hasn't got the right ring to it.
> I can't see wars started over that (sorry Dilwyn).
>
> Wolfgang

Yes but how about writing it Welsh then... that would sound better I guess
(Almost everything sounds great in any Gaelic variant)

"great" ? <grin>

(damn! off topic again)

I wonder what "QL" or "SMSQE" would be in Welsh (on topic again) Wolfgang

I don't think they had "Small Microcomputer Systems" -what the hell is the Q for... Q"L compatible maybe?" (I know that the E is "Extended Environment"...or something;-) back in the day, but they sure as hell could do a Big Jump (please refer to your Latin translation manuals;-)

Of course only Dilwyn can answer that ;-)

--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 homepage at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>
Visit the uQLX-mac home page at:<http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlxmac.html>