That would take care of things if the rejection is due to an RBL, but the rejection is stated as being due to lack of rDNS, which is different. The only thing I know of that rejects due to missing rDNS (using qmail) is spamdyke (a very good anti-spam tool btw).

What specifically is causing the reject? You might post a sample from your smtp log if you can't tell. If it's spamdyke, then the spamdyke config has several ways of whitelisting.

--
-Eric 'shubes'