bb. wrote:
Thanks A M,

I am about to update and testing new 64 bit but got
this error while connecting via Thunderbird and also
Outlook Express that i think it is because of 64
version, but also i could connect via Nokia S60 series
telephone and send email and could get it in other
account.

Thunderbird gave this error while connection:

/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw error while loading shared
libraries: libgssapi_krb5.so2: failed to map segment
from shared object: Cannot allocate memory

Thanks, probably i will give up 64 bit for now...

increase pop3 softlimit
I think you should edit /var/qmail/supervise/pop3d/run
after that restart qmail
check the archive... for complete info