bb. wrote:
Yes Jake Helper,

I am still trying on the new install and i have
already formated the previous installs and logs.

Now, is this the good (~same like) way:

1- Install CentOS 5 x64
2- Follow the instructions in:
www.qmailtoaster.com/centos/cnt5064/very-quick-install.txt

Or do you recommend ISO because it is more fine tuned
(So stable) and 32bit because of more people uses (And
tested) 32 instead of 64bit OS & QMT?

Oh that is complex work for weekend and thanks for
your kindly replies...

That will be entirely up to you. I personally think 64-bit is not needed for a mail server, and also think Cent5 is very bloated. Those instructions should get you up an running. I have not used them myself, but others on the list are running the same scenario that you are. The ISO is only meant to make the installation easier for new folks.