Thanks,

Yesterday and this morning i tried to install QMT-ISO
but gave error; installed the OS on harddisk but could
not boot, gave CentOS boot error on first boot and
never boots up.

But mean while i remembered that (Am i wrong?):

Programmer of qmail does not permit to publish his
program in BINARY. So is QMT-ISO legal, different, has
source codes and builds in first boot, what?

Now i will try the old script install, if God permits,
would be long but better, maybe...