Hi John,

I understood it as a means to profile QxCompiler.  But even if Dimitri had
something else in mind, it probably would be useful to know where QxCompiler
spends most of it's time in order to focus on optimizing at the right place.

BWT, I am looking forward to trying QxCompiler myself, just didn't get
around to it yet.

Cheers,
Fritz

On Fri, 19 Feb 2016, John Spackman wrote:

> BTW I missed you comment on this earlier - by profiling, do you mean of
> the compilation process or injecting profiling statements into the
> generated code?
>
> On 18/02/2016, 17:51, "Dimitri" <mi...@cargosoft.ru> wrote:
>
>> I'm not a Node.js pro (I'm a JavaEE architect in fact :) so I'm not
>> experienced in profiling Node applications. It would be nice if some
>> verbose output (with timings) was produced by QxCompiler, as a poor
>> man's profiling facility :)

Oetiker+Partner AG              tel: +41 62 775 9903 (direct)
Fritz Zaucker                        +41 62 775 9900 (switch board)
Aarweg 15                            +41 79 675 0630 (mobile)
CH-4600 Olten                   fax: +41 62 775 9905
Schweiz                         web: www.oetiker.ch