Hi Fritz

 In that case that's easy ;) because there's no profiling info in
QxCompiler at the moment, although I do keep an eye on overall compilation
time; the two main costs are transpiling, because every source file in
every library has to be transpiled, and the other is copying resources for
the build target.

 It can be difficult to gauge timings without isolating parts of the app,
although my guess is that a lot of this is probably file I/O; the actual
Babel transpilation process is a notable exception in that it's completely
synchronous and completely CPU bound

 Initially, I wanted to keep the transpiled code local to each library but
that isn't possible because some targets affect the output of the transpile
stage, but that just means that it has to be cached by target rather than
by library.

 There's always room for improvement but overall I think it's quite fast
given the work that it's doing, and the incremental compile for source
targets is around 800ms on my laptop, but build target needs a bit of a
once over because it around 6secs and it should be a lot faster if
nothing's changed.

 Cheers
 John