In http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.qpsmtpd/2004/06/msg1438.html , Mark Powell proposed a revised version of the check_spamhelo plugin, but his changes never seemed to make it into the base. I have asked that the changes be incorporated into a distribution I use (SME Server 7.4), but the maintainers of the distribution tell me they would prefer than the change come from upstream. Is there any likelihood that this newer version of the check_spamhelo plugin will be incorporated into the base anytime soon?

Regards,
Peter