On Oct 19, 2009, at 8:46 AM, Simon Urbanek wrote:

Dear Mac users,

please consider testing R 2.10.0 beta *before* the release. First, we have now an automated installer generator system for Leopard and Snow Leopard (incl. 64-bit R), so it will be useful to test that it works as desired and second there was one very fundamental change in the GUI (not necessarily visible for the user but it makes sure any new debugging/browser support in R is passed into the GUI) so we want to make sure *before* the release that any issues are ironed out -- but we can only do that with your feedback.

The beta releases can be downloaded from
http://R.research.att.com/

Thanks,
Simon

Hi Simon,