Hi Thierry,

There might be a more elegant way to do this, but you can just apply the "ape" function rotate() to each node number of the tree (excluding tips).

I.e.

> tr2<-tree
> for(i in length(tr2$tip)+1:tr2$Nnode) tr2<-rotate(tr2,i)
> plot(tr2)

[rotate() may also be able to take a vector of nodes, but I was not able to get this to work.]

- Liam

--
Liam J. Revell
University of Massachusetts Boston