Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and how they addressed it.

I've been using BEAST to generate trees, and TreeAnnotator to summarize them.
In the output nexus file, the tree plainly has posterior probabilities for each
node listed, but when I try to import the trees into R, my tree has no node
labels (mytree$node.labels = NULL).

I searched the archives for this listserve, and found one instance of this
problem cropping up with MrBayes output.
http://www.mail-archive.com/r-sig-phylo@r-project.org/msg02227.html

Unfortunately, the package "phybase", listed as a potential solution to the
problem, is no longer in CRAN.

Am I missing something obvious?  Is ape having trouble reading the node labels
for some reason?

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks so much.

Tom