Phyloch has never been on CRAN as far as I know, but you can get it from
http://www.christophheibl.de/Rpackages.html .

Best,
Brian

Brian O'Meara
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
U. of Tennessee, Knoxville
http://www.brianomeara.info

Students wanted: Applications due Dec. 15, annually
Postdoc collaborators wanted: Check NIMBioS' website
Calendar: http://www.brianomeara.info/calendars/omeara