Hi Russell,

There are several implementations of LTT plots among several packages, so the
details certainly differ depending on which one(s) you use.

Maybe you can use the ape function ltt.plot.coords() which returns a matrix
with 2 columns giving the number of lineages for each node time of the tree. I
guess you'll need to do a bit of programming to combine the different outputs
from different trees.

Best,

Emmanuel

----- Le 27 Oct 23, à 8:05, Russell Engelman <neovenatori...@gmail.com> a écrit