Hello Mustafa -

On Sunday 11 February 2001 20:12, Mustafa Mal wrote:

> > Hi All,
>
>         I am having a strange problem. We have cisco and tigris NAS.
>
>        But the RADONLINE table does not show the correct number of online
> users from the tigris. I am using the standard dictionary 1.30.
>
>        The online users from tthe tigris is not always incorrect. Only when
> there is peak traffic, the online users from the tigris will drop
> drastically from around 600 to 60.

This sounds very much like dropped accounting packets, either the Tigris is
not sending them at all, or they are being dropped on saturated links.

In either case, you will need to examine a trace 4 debug from Radiator,
possibly in conjunction with a sniffer (or your local equivalent) to see what
is actually on the wire at various places.

hth

-