Perhaps the Hunqapillar will fit your yearing for bigger knobby tired
lugged bikes? It is touted as somwhere between the Atlantis and the
Bombadil. I haven't seen any geometry yet but to me that means at
least a 2.0" 29er tire. Perhaps Grant can fill in the missing geometry
data so those of us who are searching for that kind of bike ( rough
off-road capable) can decide on whether to wait for the 'Hunqa' or
not.

Mike
Awaiting the Hunqa in SoCal