I wasn't at the DC2007 conference but I was very interested in the
proposed model for 'DC Abstract Model-conformant Application Profiles'
(Singapore Framework)
http://dublincore.org/architecturewiki/DescriptionSetProfile?action=Atta
chFile&do=get&target=dcap-model_printout.pdf

(linked from
http://dublincore.org/architecturewiki/DescriptionSetProfile)

This puts a lot of things in perspective for me -- though it also seems
to set a pretty high bar, in my opinion!

<<A DCAM-conformant Application Profile ("DC Application Profile") is a
packet of documentation which consists of:
1. Functional requirements (desirable)
2. Domain model (mandatory)
3. Description Set Profile (DSP) (mandatory)
4. Usage guidelines (optional)
5. Encoding syntax guidelines (optional)>>

So in RDA terms we would have FRBR supplying 1 and 2 (partly), RDA
proper as supplying 4., and 2, 3 and 5 to be worked on by the DC-RDA
group?

Irvin Flack
Metadata Librarian
Centre for Learning Innovation