This information is frequently available in the resource that is being cataloged. I don't think that any of us will be spending time researching this information just to add it to an authority record. For elements that are needed to distinguish between entities with the same name, we might make an extra effort to search further or contact that entity, but for completely optional elements (like address) I have no doubt that most libraries' policy will be only to record it if readily available in the resource. If it is published in a resource, I don't see how it is invading someone's privacy to record it in an authority record.

Adam Schiff

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger