Well, I thought I would go back to 2.4.1.4 and see what it says.

It appears to be very much in line with AACR2.  I did not see anything like
the examples given in previous e-mails.  Titles are omitted.  They don't
really add anything to the area of responsibility.  I did see "Professors"
used once, and that may be due the use of the last name.

Anyway, I see no justification in RDA to include all of that other stuff
mentioned in other e-mails.  I looked at the LC guidlines (LCPPCs?) and
they don't seem to include all that stuff either.

--
Gene Fieg
Cataloger/Serials Librarian

Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Lincoln University do not
represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information
or content contained in this forwarded email.  The forwarded email is that
of the original sender and does not represent the views of Claremont School
of Theology or Claremont Lincoln University.  It has been forwarded as a
courtesy for information only.