From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca] On Behalf Of Layne, Sara
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 2:58 PM
To: RDA-L@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] eBooks & Playaways

Maybe we need a new media type (or would it be an unmediated carrier type??)
that is something like "interactive"?? In all the examples so far (Playaway,
music box, Kindle), the user needs to do something to make it work, even though
the user does not need an *additional* device to gain access.

Just a thought.

Sara Shatford Layne
Principal Cataloger
UCLA Library Cataloging & Metadata Center