Sarah,

The 4th paragraph of RDA 9.0 indicates that the scope of *person* in RDA
includes "fictitious entities, such as literary figures, legendary figures,
etc."  So, you follow the same instructions for the name of a fictitious
entity as you would for the name of any other person.  The context,
however, must be that the fictitious entity is functioning in a role as
creator (ch. 19), contributor (ch. 20), etc.; if the fictitious entity's
role is only as subject of the resource, the RDA instructions do not apply.

Judy Kuhagen
JSC Secretary