On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Greg Landrum <greg.land...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Gianluca Sforna <gia...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Apparently, the tarball filename grew a ".src" suffix. If this new
>> naming scheme is going to stick I can adapt the package, otherwise I'd
>> suggest removing that part so it's easier to predict (and check for)
>> new releases file names with automated tools.
>
> It was a mistake on my part. I've fixed it in both the sourceforge and
> google code download areas.

ok, thanks!

>> * there are a couple header files with executable permissions, would
>> be nice to have it removed:
>>  - Code/RDBoost/python_streambuf.h
>>  - Code/GraphMol/Wrap/ForwardSDMolSupplier.cpp
>
> this is now fixed in svn. Do you want me to redo the source release so
> that the permissions are fixed in the tarball, or are you ok knowing
> that it's fixed?

I think that's ok to leave it as is. I will pick it up at the next release.

> yeah, this came up early last year. Unfortunately we didn't find a
> solution then either. The exit() calls are inserted by flex:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/rdkit-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01471.html
> There is a flex bug report about this for flex (from 2008!):
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2125513&group_id=97492&atid=618177
> There they claim that it was fixed in March of this year, so it should
> be cleared up with the next release of flex.

Ok. I think I can use this info as a reference for the reviewer.

> Anything else that I can do to help you finish the review?

I think we are on the right track. If you like, you can add yourself
in CC to that review request so it's easier to follow it through.

Thanks again

G.

--
Gianluca Sforna