Jean-Marc,
  This is very non-obvious, but here is how you can do it from python:

>>> from rdkit import Chem

>>> m = Chem.MolFromSmiles("NCCC")

>>> Chem.MolToSmiles(m)

'CCCN'

>>> m.GetProp("_smilesAtomOutputOrder")

'[3,2,1,0,]'

Note that this returns the list as a string which is sub-optimal.
GetPropsAsDict will convert these to proper python objects, however, this
is considered a private member so you need to return these as well:

>>> list(m.GetPropsAsDict(True,True)["_smilesAtomOutputOrder"])

[3, 2, 1, 0]

I'm converting to a list here to show the output, this is really a wrapped
vector but it can be used as a sequence.  Hope this helps.  Note that you
can just dump out the dictionary for any object with SetProp:

>>> m.GetPropsAsDict(True,True)

{'_smilesAtomOutputOrder': <rdkit.rdBase._vectj object at 0x10a8d20f0>,
'numArom': 0, '_StereochemDone': 1, '__computedProps':
<rdkit.rdBase._vectSs object at 0x10a8d2090>}

And see some of how the sausage is made inside.

Cheers,
 Brian