I'm happy to do that as long as there is a consensus.  We could also expose the
properties in non-string form, but that is a bit harder to do.

  GetPropsAsDict does this, but has the overhead that it does a conversion for
everything, not just the thing you want.  It does handle the underlying type
correctly though which is convenient.

----
Brian Kelley