Thanks for writing in Matt!

Do you or any other readers think there is any chance that a small manual
fix to RDConfig.py could fix the problem?  I have very little experience
with building anything from source and would like to use the newest version
of rdkit if possible.  Would it be as simple as adding the *.sep* to
*<Anaconda>/lib/site-packages\rdkit\RDConfig.py* ?
Curt