Wow!  Congratulations!.

Keep up the good work.

Becky

From: starfire1...@aol.com
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 6:23 PM
To: recipesandmore@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RecipesAndMore] Bow~tie Lasagna

Sorry ya'll,, I been on a serious diet and I been trying to stay away from all
the temptations, haha I have lost 50 lbs so far, and today I signed on at
Anytime Fitness for 14 days free, then I will join up after the free time. I
been walking ,walking and more walking! haha. I feel so much better and being
able to wear smaller clothes makes life even better too.

In a message dated 3/14/2011 4:10:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,