Rod,

re your brawl with vic ed... are there schools in Victoria which teach
Aboriginal dreaming or other religions apart from the Christian one(s)? My
objection to my children receiving religious education has been not that
Christianity's belief systems shouldn't be shared, but that other religions
deserve equal airplay.

I am particularly interested in whether and how Aboriginal dreaming is
taught in primary schools, re our work on North Stradbroke/Minjerribah and
policy suggestions for the school.

Thanks,

Dee

Dee Elliott