RED NEWS - MUFC Daily News by Email.
For the very latest news, the forum, and more check out the website at
http://www.rednews.co.uk
For United books, videos, DVDs etc http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=amazon

---------------------------------
[24] Order the Red News Summer Mag. Out start of July
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
The Red News Summer Special (issue 126) is out at the start of July and is ONLY
available by online or mail order. So order Red News 126 here! This will not be
sold at any game.

United's First Fanzine. Now 19 years old!

Without the fanzine, and your support, there is no website.

Either send sterling cheque for £2.50 to Red News, P.O.Box 176, Manchester, M16
8LG made payable to Red News) or by credit card below (or we can ring you and
process it ourselves - send us your number to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

100% Independent. 100% Unofficial. Let's keep it that way.

RN126 Out end of June
RN125 Out Sunday May 7th
RN 124 Still available
RN 123 Exclusive Ole interview Still available
RN 121 George Best tribute Still available
RN 120 Still available
RN 119 Still available

In the UK £2.50 inc p&p each copy
ROW £3.50 inc p&p  each copy

To order a single copy click on

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

UK 10 issue sub £25.00 inc p&p
Europe 10 issue sub £30.00 inc p&p
Rest Of The World 10 issue sub £35.00 inc p&p

All our t-shirts - Some classic designs

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shoptsht.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shoptsht.htm

ECF '68 High Quality retro Shirts with Hand Embroided Crest. Order by credit
card or cheque at...

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shopec68.htm

NEW UNOFFICIAL 'ALTERNATIVE' HOME SHIRTS - £5 to Phoenix Fund

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm

 http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm

Please fill in the price column online accordingly and state which issue or
offer when you are ordering.

---------------------------------
[23] United People CD... Now just £7.99!
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
United People CD - United music for just £7.99 inc p&p in UK!

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

Price just £7.99 inc p&p UK
£9.99 ROW inc p&p

you can order by credit card - Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Switch or Solo - via Red
News and the safe, secure paypal.

Enter product code UtdPeopcd

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Boylie%27s+CD+or+tape&item_number=Boyle&cn=CD+or+tape+-+Please+state&currency_code=GBP

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Boylie%27s+CD+or+tape&item_number=Boyle&cn=CD+or+tape+-+Please+state&currency_code=GBP

---------------------------------
[22] Sven puts all his eggs in Rooney basket
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
“It is very important. Now he is back he will only be better and better and
better.”

---------------------------------
[21] Guardian on Ronaldo
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
'Portugal Deco was back in training yesterday but Cristiano Ronaldo left the
session after a few minutes. He had come on in trainers, run a few laps with
the rest of the squad then pointed to his right hamstring before returning to
the hotel. "He is just a little bit tired. There is nothing wrong with him," a
spokesman said.'

---------------------------------
[20] Beckham on Rooney
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
"He [Rooney] needs to get on and get fit and the manager made some good
substitutions - very positive - and we pushed forward from that."

var uri = 'http://impgb.tradedoubler.com/imp/img/16139340/608750?' + new String
(Math.random()).substring (2, 11); document.write('
http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=17211&a=608750&g=16139340
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news
');

---------------------------------
[19] Ruud on criticism after his 1st WC game
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
"I feel good. I'm not annoyed by the criticism. It's normal. I didn't deserve
positive feedback but I didn't read the papers and no one in the camp
reproached me after the Serbia game"

---------------------------------
[18] Trinidad coach
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
Trinidad and Tobago coach Leo Beenhakker

"I'm happy Rooney is back. He's a great player. My players are disappointed
they lost but they know they did what they could. They played with lots of
courage and passion."

---------------------------------
[17] More Sven
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
"I'm relieved the saga of Rooney is over. We have talked about it every day.
Not only in the press conferences but with the players. We are fed up with it.
It's over and that's very good. We all know Rooney is not at 100% form. But if
he had had that 30 minutes in the next match or the one after he would have
been further behind. Now he's in it and can only be better and better. He did
very well when he came on. He can't come out and be the best man on the pitch
when he has not played for a long time. You have to play football to get match
fit. The tackles are different, the tempo is higher. But all the squad are glad
to see him on the pitch instead of talking about him. It was important the
independent doctors said he was match fit. Now it's up to me to use him as I
want to. There are no limits, it's up to me."

---------------------------------
[16] Sven after last night on Rooney
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
"He's match fit, we agreed to that and it's up to me how I use him. There is no
limit on how long I play him at all,. I thought, and my coaching staff thought,
that he was match fit. We decided he could start on the bench today and maybe
give him 30 minutes. The day we thought he was match fit we wanted independent
doctors to come as quickly as possible. He's not 100 per cent fit but you have
to expect that. It was very important to give him 30 minutes otherwise we would
have had to wait for another five or maybe 10 days. I'm relieved the saga is
over. We have talked about it every day, me and the players, and I'm fed up
with it."

---------------------------------
[15] Ruud praise for opponents
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
"To me, Kolo Toure is the most improved player in world football. His
development over the last two or three years has been amazing. He is the
quickest defender in this tournament and so strong as well. He is an extremely
good player. Drogba is very dangerous. He is their captain and a lot of their
play goes through him, which is something we are going to have to deal with.
His physical strength is a major asset too, he also has quick feet and scored
lots of goals, so he is clearly a man we will have to watch closely. The spirit
within the squad is great. We have a fantastic bunch of players to work with.
We have a lot of young lads who are making their debut on this big stage. We
have worked so hard together over the past three or four weeks and everything
has been really enjoyable."

http://www.laterooms.com/partner/pid-P1080.html?http://www.laterooms.com/en/hotels_manchester.html

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[14] Back Issue... BARGAINS!
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

SPECIAL OFFERS!!!

- A random selection of 10 back issues from recent and distant past for just
£7.50 in the UK inc p&p, £12.50 inc p&p ROW!

or  - The full set of 50+ available back issues (PLUS The Secret Diary Of
Cantona book) are JUST £30.00 (incl. p&p) in the UK, £45.00 (incl. p&p) Rest of
the World.  - An absolute BARGAIN!

or - order copies individually

Back issue Available/Cost

The following are just £0.30p each + a 50p S.A.E.
(unless otherwise stated)
Vol 2 No.4 Paraffin Pete
Vol 3 No.1 G. McQueen interview
Vol 3 No 2 The 55 Day Fiasco
Vol 3 No.4 Paul McGrath interview
Vol 4 No.1 We're back!
Vol 4 No.2 First Cantona Diary
Vol 5 No.1 Reliving the dream
Vol 5 No.2 Big Jim Holton
Vol.5.No.3 Istanbul hell. Galatasaray
Vol 5 No.4 Sir Matt Busby
Vol 5 No.5 Cometh the hour. Cometh the Man...United
Vol 5 No.6 Champions Again!
Vol 6 No.1 Steve Bruce interview
Vol 6 No.2 New A5 size.
Vol.6 No.3 Red & Famous
Vol 6 No.4 Still The King
Vol 6 No.5 Paddy Crerand interview
Vol 6 No.6 Dion Dublin interview
Vol 6 No.7 Brian Robson interview
Vol 7 No.1 Managers interview
Vol 7 No.3 Joe Jordan interview
Vol 7 No.4 IMUSA interview
Vol 7 No.5 Sammy McIlroy interview
Vol 8 No.1 Double Double Special
Vol 8 No.2 Milan & Ireland
Vol 9 No.4 Rotterdam
Vol 9 No.5 Borino Torino
Vol 9 No.6 Munich - Never Forgotten
Vol 9 No.7 Scouse-tubbies
Vol 9 No.8 Monaco
No. 53 Stam interview
No. 54 Gary Pallister interview
No. 55 SKY
No. 56 Sheringham interview
No. 57 Kiddo
No. 58 Utd 2 Liv 1!
No. 64 Lack of atmosphere.
No. 65 Keane
No. 68 United-Leeds perspective
No. 69 Paddy Crerand Interview
No. 70...Eric beach tournament
No. 71...Dublin, Bizarre Games
No. 72...Norman Whiteside interview
No. 74...Graz Issue
No. 75...Brian McClair interview Issue
No. 78...Fergie special (£2.50 inc p&p)
No. 79...The Ali Veron show
No. 80...The Jaap Stam story - his ghostwriter interviewed
No. 81...Bryan Robson interview
No. 82...Great United Songs + Wes Brown i/view (£2.50 incl p&p)
No. 84...Mikael Silvestre interview
No. 86...End of season special
No. 87...Eric Cantona interviewed
No. 88...I met a player once
No. 89...Rio Ferdinand interview
No. 91...United are back!
No. 94...Monopoly/George Best FREE poster inside
No. 96...Summer Title Issue
No. 101...Lee Martin interview
No. 102...Quinton Fortune interview
No. 103... Happy birthday Paddy Crerand
No. 104... I'm a Fan not a Customer
No. 105... Ryan Giggs interview
No. 106... Summer Special, views on Alan Smith signing
No. 107... August Edition

(All of the above offers are subject to availabilty.)

Back issues from last season cost just £0.75 each + S.A.E. of a 50p stamp  in
the UK (unless otherwise stated)

Issue. 119 Roger Brierley RIP
Issue. 120 Ted Beckham and Van Der Sar interviews
Issue. 121 George Best tributes
Issue. 123 Ole interview
Issue. 124 1976 Cup Final interviews with United team
Issue. 125 Journos interviewed

SPECIAL OFFERS!!!

- A random selection of 10 back issues from recent and distant past for just
£7.50 in the UK inc p&p, £13.50 inc p&p ROW!

or  - The full set of 50+ available back issues (PLUS The Secret Diary Of
Cantona book) are JUST £30.00 (incl. p&p) in the UK, £45.00 (incl. p&p) Rest of
the World.  - An absolute BARGAIN!

Back issues from this season cost just £2.00 each + S.A.E. of a 50p stamp  in
the UK (unless otherwise stated) - or cheque for £2.50 and £3.50 ROW.

(any back issue not listed has sold out and is completely unavailable)

Sterling cheques (only, please) payable to : RED NEWS should be sent to : Red
News, PO Box 176, Manchester, M16 8LG

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=RN+Back+Issues&item_number=Back+Issues&page_style=PayPal&cn=list+editions+ordered&currency_code=GBP

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=RN+Back+Issues&item_number=Back+Issues&page_style=PayPal&cn=list+editions+ordered&currency_code=GBP

---------------------------------
[13] Van Basten backs Ruud
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
"He wanted to prove himself and perhaps he was too eager, but I have no reason
to replace him.  I have not discussed anything with Ruud. He did not play well
on Sunday but these things happen. I played a lot of games at a very high
level. Sometimes you play badly, sometimes you play well. There is nothing
unusual in that. I still have total confidence in his ability."

---------------------------------
[12] Reason for haggling over Carrick
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
West Ham have to get their quite large slice of the fee, below from

 http://www.westham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=21623
http://www.westham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=21623

'Manchester United look set to take Michael Carrick to Old Trafford, and that
will be good news for the Hammers. There still seems to be plenty of money in
the coffers and it could be swelled further if Carrick moves from Spurs for
£15m, as expected. The Hammers have a sell on clause for the former West Ham
midfielder which could net the Hammers as much as £2 million, depending on the
fee if he eventually decides to leave.'

---------------------------------
[11] FREE £40 World Cup bet!
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
 http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-795737-10351781
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[10] Sammy Mac on Carrick
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
"Michael Carrick is a Manchester United type of player and is the right age. He
is developing into a top-class player. I think he would bring an extra
dimension to United's midfield. He is big and strong, he has a quality pass in
him and can pick the ball up off the defence and spray a pass around, or play
it short and simple. He had loads of potential when he was at West Ham and in
the last two years at Spurs he has started to realise that. He has improved
tremendously. He is also becoming a box-to-box player and that is very
important in his development. The two Premiership midfielders who are leading
the way are Frank Lampard and Steve Gerrard. They've both added goals to their
game as they've matured and gained experience. Lampard hit 20 last season for
Chelsea and Gerrard got a terrific 23 for Liverpool all told. Carrick,
meanwhile, only scored a couple for Spurs. That's why he is still behind those
two. He is knocking on the door without a doubt and he could join them if he
scored more. That has to be his aim. You need to see around 10-12 a campaign
from him at least. I think he could add that part of his game with a move to
United. You are never going to get Gerrard from Liverpool or Lampard from
Chelsea, so in terns of homegrown midfielders of that ilk then Carrick is the
next best thing - and he could become their equal. He would be a great asset at
Old Trafford. Veron was fantastic in the Champions League for United but he had
difficulty in the Premiership. Kleberson never showed at all really and Forlan
struggled for a large part of his time. I think South Americans who like to
play find it tough in the Premiership I have heard all the Argentinians linked
with United and the midfield area, but you wonder if they would find the same
problems as Veron did. United need to get the midfield right next season, so
you can't afford time for someone to adapt and settle into the country on top
of settling into Old Trafford. Carrick has been brought up in the Premiership
so it wouldn't be a problem to him."

var uri = 'http://impgb.tradedoubler.com/imp/img/512755/608750?' + new String
(Math.random()).substring (2, 11);document.write('
http://clkuk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=19134&a=608750&g=512755
Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news
');

---------------------------------
[9] Spotted?
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
Spotted?

Have you spotted a United player or staffer so far this summer, either here or
abroad on hols? Send us your spots (and pics?) and any stories to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] thanks

---------------------------------
[8] Kanchelskis
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
"Sport-Express" asked him about Shevchenko to Chelsea. He said: "Well. What can
I say? Everybody makes his own destiny. He felt very good at Milan but he won
everyting there: Championship, Cup and Supercup, Champions League. He was the
best striker in Italy. He is wise man who saw a lot during his career and
that`s why he couldn`t make this step without seriously thinking about risks.
Of course money is important, but we all know that Chelsea has a lot of that,
so he won`t have any problem with it. But the most important question wiil he
be able to quickly adapt to British football, adapt to life in England and
adapt to the new team. And I think he has enough quality in him to become first
choice striker there. He isn`t worse then Drogba or Crespo".

from Vadim, Moscow Reds

---------------------------------
[7] The fashion accessory they are all after. 6 mags for £6!!!
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
There are 6 Red News' from last season still available... and you can get ALL 6
for JUST £6 INCLUDING p&p in UK... £10 ROW... and when you order you get FREE
entry into our VIP Forum for a month. What a bargain!

Never read the mag? Or just missed out this season? Then order the 6 available
Red News' from this season (including the Bestie tribute comes with the 6 as
well) for JUST £6 in the UK INCLUDING p&p and £10 ROW (inc p&p). You also then
qualify for a free months entry into our news breaking VIP Forum.

Order here - product code 6OFFER

To order a single copy click on

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=rednewsweb%40mac%2ecom&item_name=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&item_number=Red%20News%20Single%20Copy%20Order&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dBuyNowBF&charset=UTF%2d8

---------------------------------
[6] United's 1st statement yesterday
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
"The Football Association has kept Manchester United informed of the medical
progress of Wayne Rooney since he rejoined the England squad last week. As a
player on international duty, Wayne, like the rest of the squad, is in the care
of the FA's medical staff. The Club has been assured by the FA that it has
decided Wayne's fitness on the basis of medical evidence it has received and
that such a decision was made with Wayne's welfare as a key consideration. We
wish Wayne and the England squad the very best in what we hope will be a
successful bid to win the World Cup."

---------------------------------
[5] FREE £10 World Cup Bet
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
When you plan to have a bet - use Sporting Odds through us

 http://www.sportingodds.com/index.asp?tpid=2983
http://www.sportingodds.com/index.asp?tpid=2983

---------------------------------
[4] Some United Summer Reading Ideas
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
Paul Parker's new book

The Men in Black - paperback edition out next month

Lee Sharpe's book now in paperback, just £3.99!

Bryan Robson's autobiography - coming in May

Bill Foulkes

The Lost Babes

Paul Parker's autobiography
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=190544947X
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=190544947X
Bryan Robson's autobiography
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=0340839562
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=0340839562
Danny Wallace's Danny Boy
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1905156200
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1905156200
The lost Babes
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=0007208073
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=0007208073
The Belfast Boy by Don Fardon
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B000CQJZ2G
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B000CQJZ2G
You Raise Me Up - A Tribute to George Best [Single] Brian Kennedy
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B000CS3R2I
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B000CS3R2I
The Men in Black: Further Exploits of Manchester United's Soccer Mob by Tony
O'Neill
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1903854490
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1903854490
in paperback: Red Army General: The Inside Story of the World's Most Infamous
Football Firm
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1903854458
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1903854458
Back from the Brink: Manchester United Crisis, 1919-1932
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=190174647X
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=190174647X
1968 European Cup Final for just under £12
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B000B0QJJK
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B000B0QJJK
Busby Babes John Doherty and The Insider's Guide to Manchester United: Candid
Profiles of Every Red Devil Since 1945 £6 OFF
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1901746410
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1901746410
Manchester United - FA Cup Final Classics - New Dvd
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B00083D4FM
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B00083D4FM
Tony Whelan United Academy Chief 'The Birth of the Babes', 'Manchester United
Youth Policy, 1950-1957'
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1901746453
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1901746453
Grafters
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1903854288
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=1903854288
Manchester United. The FA Cup Finals. Every Final since 1963 in a boxed set,
£15 off the r.r.price
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B00061RZEW
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B00061RZEW
Bring back those Cup memories with the 1977 Cup Final. Under £6 on DVD from
Amazon
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B0001IMD4C
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B0001IMD4C
Scousebusters 1985 Cup Final
 http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B00027NW1A
http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=B00027NW1A

---------------------------------
[3] United issue statement to deny Rooney allegations
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
from official site

'United have categorically denied claims that they wrote to the Football
Association asking for Wayne Rooney to be withdrawn from England's World Cup
squad.

Some press reports have suggested that the club wanted their star striker, who
played the last thirty minutes of England's 2-0 win over Trinidad & Tobago,
removed from Sven Goran Eriksson's squad following differing opinions over
Rooney's fitness during his recovery from a broken foot.

Reports also alleged that United were considering taking legal action against
the FA after the club made it clear that they didn't expect Rooney to be
available until after the group stages.

The club have vehemently dismissed these allegations and had earlier wished
England and Rooney all the best in the tournament after the 20-year-old forward
was passed fit to play following an independent medical examination on his foot.

"These claims are completely without foundation," said a United spokesman late
on Thursday evening.

"As a member of the England squad, we have no right to demand Wayne Rooney or
anyone else be withdrawn."

---------------------------------
[2] Great summer shirts... and £5 to the Phoenix Fund
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
The Alternatives...

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

NB. £5 from EVERY shirt sold will go straight to the MUST Phoenix Fund.

100% unofficial Short Sleeve 100% cotton, high quality shirts.

Option 1 - RNT64 Old style crest

1878 WITH full Hand made Embroidery of 1968 ECF style crest. HIGHEST QUALITY.

ONLY £29.99 including postage and packing!

Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and X-X-Large sizes. Red ECF Style
crest with white ringer sleeve and neck. Please specify SIZE when ordering.

Click on <http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop64.htm for badge detail

Price: £29.99 inc. p&p in UK
(Europe add £2 / ROW add £4) - please fill in the price column and product code
online accordingly.

Prod. Code: 1878ringer or RNT64

Option 2 - RNT65 - Phoenix Crest

NB. £5 from EVERY shirt sold will go straight to the Shareholders United
Phoenix Fund.

Manchester, 1878 WITH full Hand made Embroidery of Phoenix style crest. HIGHEST
QUALITY.

ONLY £29.99 including postage and packing!

Available in Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and X-X-Large sizes. Red Phoenix
Style with white ringer sleeve and neck. Please specify SIZE when ordering.

Click on  http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm
http://www.rednews.co.uk/shop/shop65.htm for badge detail

Price: £29.99 inc. p&p in UK
(Europe add £2 / ROW add £4) - please fill in the price column and product code
online accordingly.

Prod. Code: Phoenix or RNT65

You can order by credit card - Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Switch or Solo. Or by
post at Red News, P.O.Box 176, Manchester, M16 8LG.

Just mark the product code and shirt size when ordering below.

PLEASE NOTE. Because each shirt has a hand embroided crest, which is specific
to each order we get, though we will endeavour to deliver your order as quickly
as we can, the standard 28 day turnover rule does apply.

To fit chest:
S       36" (length 27 inches width one side 18 inches)
M       40" (length 28.5 inches width one side 19 inches)
L       42" (length 28.5 inches width one side 20.5 inches)
XL      44" (length 29.5 inches width one side 22 inches)
XXL     50"

Click on to order via paypal below

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red+News+Shirts/Hoodies&item_number=RN++Shirts/Hoods&cn=State+product+code&currency_code=GBP

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=rednewsweb%40aol.com&undefined_quantity=1&item_name=Red+News+Shirts/Hoodies&item_number=RN++Shirts/Hoods&cn=State+product+code&currency_code=GBP

You can also order by phone or fax. E.mail us - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---------------------------------
[1] Clauses in Spector fee - not just £500,000?
---------------------------------
Posted Friday, June 16, 2006 by ed:
from BBC

'West Ham have signed Manchester United defender Jonathan Spector for an
initial fee of £500,000.'

---------------------------------
[30] Docs pass Rooney fit
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, June 15, 2006 by ed:
from BBC

'Wayne Rooney has been passed fit to play for England against Trinidad and
Tobago by independent medical advisers.
Professors Angus Wallace and Chris Moran of the Queen's Medical Centre in
Nottingham flew to Germany on Wednesday to examine the 20-year-old.

The Manchester United striker has not played since breaking a metatarsal
against Chelsea on 29 April.

England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson said on Wednesday that Rooney was match fit
for Thursday's crucial Group B game.

It is our professional medical opinion that Rooney is available to play in the
World Cup

In a joint statement, professors Wallace and Moran said: "Wayne's recovery has
been more rapid than expected over the past week.

"This is due to the excellent care he has received since suffering the injury
to his foot and because Wayne has worked so hard at his recovery.

"Due to this, we were invited back earlier than anticipated to reassess Wayne
by Dr Leif Sward, the England team doctor.

"We are independent experts and would like to make clear that the findings of
our evaluation and decision have been made without any pressure from the
Football Association.

"We have Wayne's best interests at heart, as our sole concern is Wayne's
well-being - now and in the future."

Professors Wallace and Moran examined Rooney on Thursday and studied footage of
him in full contact training over the past two days and held discussions with
the England medical staff.

Their statement continued: "We have carried out a full risk assessment related
to returning him to play at this stage.

"That assessment has indicated that he is at no more risk than any other player
who has recovered from an injury and is returning to competitive sport.

"It is our professional medical opinion that Wayne Rooney is now available to
play in the World Cup."

 http://www.qksrv.net/click-795737-5042816

Check http://www.rednews.co.uk to view the image which has been removed from
plain text email version of news

---------------------------------
[29] Bargain price?
---------------------------------
Posted Thursday, June 15, 2006 by ed:
Spector joins West Ammmm for £500,000

"I'm delighted to have signed for West Ham United and I'm really looking
forward to playing for the Club. I see it as a great opportunity for myself to
become part of a young and exciting team, and I'm excited about playing under
Alan Pardew, who has done a fantastic job in his time at West Ham.  The guys
have just had a great year and hopefully I can be a part of helping the team to
build on that success next season.  I came on as a substitute at Upton Park
when Charlton played there in April, and I recall being very impressed with the
team, the supporters and the stadium itself. I'm already used to life in
London, having spent the last year here, so that side of it won't be a problem
for me. I'm from Chicago, so I'm used to life in a big city, and I've really
enjoyed my time in London so far. "Of course, it was a big disappointment to
miss out on the World Cup. I'm not sure if I definitely would have made the
squad but I definitely had a good chance, and it would have been a tremendous
honour to represent my country in Germany.  I'm not too down about it, though.
There is nothing you can do when it's down to and injury - you just have to
accept it and hope for better luck next time.  I'm doing all the rehab I need
to do while I'm back home for the summer and, although I won't be fit to play
when I begin pre-season training at West Ham, my general fitness should be fine
and I'll be ready to go for the start of the new season.  Like I said, I'm just
delighted to have signed and am really looking forward to becoming a part of
the Club. These are exciting times for West Ham and hopefully there will be
more success to come in the future."

Pardew

"Jonathan is a player we have been tracking for the past 18 months or so. He
has huge potential and we hope that bears fruition here at West Ham United.  He
is definitely one for the future and, with a UEFA Cup campaign to look forward
to next season, he will add to our defensive quality. He can play all along the
back four and, over the next 12 months, we hope he will secure a first team
place here and prove his worth as a Premiership player.  Having developed as a
young player at Manchester United, he arrives with a fantastic pedigree, and I
was also very impressed by his character, which was a big factor in bringing
him to the Club.  I am sure he will be a great addition to our squad and, at
such a young age, we have signed a player who can go on to have a long and
successful career at Upton Park."

For United books, videos, DVDs etc http://www.rednews.co.uk/ama.php?id=amazon

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/GtUolB/TM