** Reply to message from Joseph A Nagy Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 12 Jun 2003
14:25:47 -0500

> Although I no longer have the device in question (got pissed and gave it
> to my future bro-in-law), I have some questions that I'd like answered
> before I blow another $20-$40 on a USB PCI card. (((big snip)))

FWIW, I have an off-the-shelf USB 2.0 PCI card that works flawlessly in RH8. You need
to have the ehci-hcd module loaded for USB 2.0 to work. And for those who say that PCs
only come with 2 USB ports....mine came with 4 builtin with another add-on adapter for
four more!

jb