At 5/15/2002 05:02 PM -0400, you wrote:
>Is there a way an experience tech (their probably going to have one) can
>hide the fact your not on a dedicated server or is it impossible to mask?

I'm not perfect, but I can see no way in which they could mask this, so I'd
call it "impossible".

>Im sorry if it seems like Im flipping out!

You _are_ sort of rambling and ranting, actually. Could you maybe stick to
your point a little more, and be clearer about what you're trying to do or
find out?

>Its only a matter of time before super big business feel they suckered
>enough surfers on line to start pricing us off line completely, I can see
>hosting fees being on the level of a mall one day and online product prices
>going through the roof
>and if your companies not worth millions your just like the rest of us too

Bull.

Whatever "super big business" you're talking about, I've never seen it on
the hosting side. AOL and Microsoft both do bad things to people, but
that's mostly on the client side of the Internet. (And it doesn't have to
be that way.)

However, hosting and colocation and capable datacenters are available all
around the world, at commodity pricing. If you can see hosting fees being
on the level of a mall, either you're sitting somewhere very different from
where I am or you just don't understand the cost economics at play in both
scenarios... the one has *nothing* to do with the other except for the
single, less-than-relevant fact that in both cases, you might be selling
something (or might not).

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz