I disagree.  I signed up for a connection to the Internet and
bandwidth--period--when I contracted with my isp. This recent nonsense of
blocking ports is just plain insulting.

Assuming that I am a responsible citizen (which any administrator needs to
be on ANY network) on the Internet, what I do with my bandwidth is my
business.

I did NOT sign up for X hours or for Y Gb of traffic. If I choose to run a
server at my site, I'm ***saving my isp money*** and resources since they
do not have to run that service for me or allocate the disk space to me.

Mark