How about capitalization?  How about punctuation?

I will call the Democrat Party the Democrat Party.  Truth is, I only pretend to be saluting McCarthy, whose information turned out to be impeccable even if his personality and ethic did not.  My pretense was offered because, in pointing out the McCarthy connection Marty, deliberately or not, stains with the broad brush of "McCarthyism" folks whose use of the label had nothing to do either with a devotion to the truth that took the dismantling of the USSR to confirm or with the politics of personal destruction that the Senator employed.

Jim "And is Widgets in the Dictionary?" Henderson
Senior Counsel
ACLJ