In a message dated 8/2/2005 12:05:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
My main problem with the ID folk is that they are pushing it as an alternative to evolution and claiming that evolution is simply wrong rather than admitting evolution has happened and is happening and pulling to one side the philosophical and religious issues of soul and deity and the like.
Well, insisting on genuflection to the evolutionary hypothesis will get a guy in trouble, I think.  At least, if I recall, the DOJ made some prof. in Texas uncomfortable when his practice of treating evolution agnostics and antievolutionists as nuthatches and boobs to whom he could not give a reference for graduate educational advancement.

Jim Henderson
Senior Counsel
ACLJ