From: religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu
[mailto:religionlaw-boun...@lists.ucla.edu] On Behalf Of Brian Landsberg
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 9:22 PM
To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Cc: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: Re: Equivocal evidence, and the right to choose

Why consider only medical costs and benefits and ignore the parents' interest
in the religious upbringing of their sons and the sons' own interest in
conforming to their religion?

As to harms, shouldn't the burden be on the proponent of banning the procedure?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 7, 2012, at 3:40 PM, "Volokh, Eugene"