Sandy and Marci,

I agree my conversations were not and should not have been privileged.  But it
is not the case that non-believers cannot be helped by priests either in a
priest/pentitent setting or less formally.

Steve

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Director of International Programs, Institute for Intellectual Property and

“There are no wrong notes in jazz: only notes in the wrong places.”
Miles Davis