From: Steven Jamar <stevenja...@gmail.com>
To: Law Religion & Law List <religionlaw@lists.ucla.edu>
Sent: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 10:09 pm
Subject: Re: The clergy-penitent privilege and burdens on third parties

Sandy and Marci,

I agree my conversations were not and should not have been privileged.  But it
is not the case that non-believers cannot be helped by priests either in a
priest/pentitent setting or less formally.

Steve

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Director of International Programs, Institute for Intellectual Property and

“There are no wrong notes in jazz: only notes in the wrong places.”
Miles Davis