What is the difference?  Both open to the public.  Both are (probably)
unlimited public forums though subject to somewhat differing regulations as to
use, one would suppose.

But what Summum decided was that it wasn’t the public forum nature of the park
that controlled but rather the compelled government speech.  The question of
whether the Satanists get to place a permanent religious monument in a public
forum was decided in Summum — the state can refuse to do so.  Whether a state
can permit such monuments to be placed raises a different question — there
could be establishment endorsement problems.  And whether the 10 commandments
can be there depends on fine distinctions unsupportable by logic, consistency,
or theory, but all of those often give way to practical solutions, even in Con
Law.

--
Prof. Steven D. Jamar                     vox:  202-806-8017
Director of International Programs, Institute for Intellectual Property and

"Example is always more efficacious than precept."

Samuel Johnson, 1759