One of the blue law cases did involve a kosher butcher - I think it was named Crown Kosher

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network.
From: Levinson, Sanford V
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 6:12 PM
To: 'Law & Religion issues for Law Academics'
Reply To: Law & Religion issues for Law Academics
Subject: RE: Hobby Lobby transcript

I stand thoroughly corrected!  And, of course, there is no general category called “kosher clothes.â€�  This is a good demonstration that it’s always a good idea to go back and read the cases before opining, because I also would have sworn that the case arose in Massachusetts.  I’m glad I’m taking an exam in Chip’s course J

sandy