The notice requires the employer to identify the insurer or the third-party
administrator of the plan (e.g., Aetna), so that the government can then
take the steps necessary to have that entity create a new,
contraceptive-specific plan.  In the cases currently being litigated, the
objection of the employers is *not *to this identification requirement --
each and every one of the employers has, as far as I know, already
identified the insurer or the TPA in the body of its complaint.