I see part of Marty's and my disagreement stems from how broadly we define
"distributing contraceptives."  I also see that we disagree on the
baseline-- if you assume the contraception-included plan will be
distributed absent an objection, as Marty does,  then of course the form is
not a trigger.  I view that, for objecting institutions, they don't provide
contraception; they sue, and thus the baseline is different.

I had neglected to think about the church plan exception impacts things;
perhaps others will comment on that.