I want to use the "fan timer line" or whatever you call it...at work
and don't have the manual....to turn on and off AC fans for my
repeater.  Have all the fans going into one surge strip right now
(for easy turn on and off).  Thought I would use a either another
extension cable with a relay or build it into a power strip.  What
parts are need and how to do?  Want to throw something together over
the long weekend.
Thanks,
Robert