DCFluX wrote:

> DTV transistion sounds better in print than Bandwidth snatch. See
> channels 70-83. I understand that the auctions for the 108 MHz will
> yield between 1 and 4 billion dollars.

Since it's "only" $4 billion we just won't bother looking for it ending
up anywhere useful.  No one seems to know where it's going to go.

Not a shred of accountability about what the role of a regulator is
supposed to be, but it's not supposed to be "RF-Mart", as best as I
remember from Civics class about the role of government.

The FCC isn't supposed to be a revenue-generating organization.

Sorry -- off-topic.  I'll shut up about it now.

Nate WY0X