At 9/7/2008 05:20, you wrote:
>Not true Mike.
>Check out www.georgiaskywarn.com.
>My remote has NO memories in it.  It is a Kenwood TM-G707.  All the
>repeaters you see on that list, I can remote up and bring to the hub
>repeater.  I can also go back and tell it a freq / offset, then go
>back and tell it the pl.

I've yet to see a G707 with remotely controllable CTCSS that doesn't use
the radio's memories.  Did you run a haywire into the radio to bring out
the contacts for the "OK" button?  I don't see any other way of
accomplishing remote CTCSS select because the "OK" button must be pushed to
complete the CTCSS freq. change, & this button isn't available on the
microphone (thanks a lot, Kenwood!).

Bob NO6B