At 01:39 PM 9/7/2008, georgiaskywarn wrote:

>Bob,
>Are you talking "Tone Squelch" (tx / rx) or just txing the pl tone. I
>change the tx pl tone with my macros and the internal memories all the
>time. Now if all the repeaters you are txing the tone so you can run
>tone squelch...there is a mod you can do on the TM-G707 so that the
>computer port on the radio brings out the CT. However, you won't be
>able to run carrier squelch if you do that mod.

<----Actually Robert, even with the mod, you can put the radio into
carrier squelch no problem.

I kinda hate to say this but there sure a LOT of false information
being disseminated on several fronts.

Ken

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of repeater controllers and accessories.
http://www.arcomcontrollers.com/
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net
"We don't just make 'em. We use 'em!"