By default, a voting remote receiver system does that.  Two of our remote
receivers for our 2M repeater happen to be about 14 miles apart.  I can hear
the link transmitters from those sites and will often switch between the two to
compare.

On a fixed-station user maybe more than 50-60 miles away, one of the sites may
hear the user full quieting and the other noisy.  30 seconds later the
situation could completely reverse.  Mobiles are always heard with
non-correlating fade patterns among the receivers (unless full-quieting of
course) so the voter takes the best receiver on the fly and often sends a
considerably better voted end-product to the transmitter than either receiver
by itself.

Laryn K8TVZ