  From: John Sehring
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 11:11 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Diversity FM reception

    Paul,

  I use double or even triple diversity on 10m & 6m FM.

  On 10m, I use a base-fed half-wave vertical installed right above & on the
same mast as a 3-ele horizontally polarized 10m beam.  That gives me rather
more polarization than space diversity but it works FB.

  I have a 3rd identical rx as well, feed that with an HF longwire & ATU.

  One in a while, I get 2 different QSO's from the two rx's!  What with FM rx
capture effect (typically 6-8 dB), if one signal is 6-8 dB stronger on one
receiver & another sig is 6-8 dB stronger on the other rx, that's what
happens...

  .