I've gone so far as to make a couple of "changes" to a Motorola MSR2000 to not
send reverse burst, and hold the transmitter a little longer than a normal
reverse burst -- that is to say, chicken burst. That was a different
application, what I'll do next time I deal with a Micor or MSR with a Zetron
(which may be never) -- that is to say, use a factory card just to get the
extra carrier hang with no reeds in it and jumpered as if there were no card :)

--
Cort Buffington
H: +1-785-838-3034

<*> Your email settings: