> n...@... wrote:
> ...but what is the noise figure?
> I'm going to ask this every time someone says they
> "perform very well".
> Bob NO6B

Depends on the Pre-Selectors Generation and options. The original
active device could be one of a few different types. After a
period in time a GasFet upgrade was offered as an option. One
would have to ask what the current default active device is. If
it's not a GasFet I would probably guess they do offer the
option.  A GasFet or Phempt is not always a desired upgrade.

One of the largest US Land-Mobile (two-way) Radio Preamplifier
Suppliers specifies mostly a high performance BiPolar Device
in their high-level mountain top antenna distribution systems.

The Noise Figure is not always the most important specification.

s.