I'm pretty sure that most all gear made for amateur service has not been
type-accepted by the FCC for use on Part 90 frequencies, therefore making
use of ham gear in business/commercial VHF/UHF bands illegal.

If it's going to be used for commercial purposes, plan to buy commercial
grade equipment.  It might cost more, but you'll get the service and support
that a business requires, not to mention commercial products are typically
built to a higher standard than amateur gear.

-Brian / KF4ZWZ