Howdy:

I've recently installed Retrospect 5.15 and I am having problems adding network
volumes into the volumes database. I am running the program under NT 4.0 Server
(service pack 6a) while logged in as the domain administrator.

Specifically, some shares will not get added to the Volumes Database unless I add them
first, before any other network volumes.

No error message gets presented and the only indicatation that it didn't work is that
the share I was attempting to add does not appear in the Volumes Database list.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem? I am trying to avoid running the Retrospect
clients on our workstations since it is a bit overkill for what we need.

Also, is there a searchable archive of this mailing list somewhere?

Thanks,

Ryan